So I'm 35 weeks on thursday and I feel like I'm on my period with these damn cramps

Its just constant and it hurts (not bad) it hurts to change positions (again, not bad) WTH is going on? Is this normal? I'm drinking water because I thought maybe I'm dehydrated, it's hot as heck here, but its been like this for 2 days now and getting worse. I was thinking maybe I'm feeling my cervix getting ready or something, idk, what do you think?? Its like 5 inches to the left of my belly button but down and inside me. I hope that helps and hope someone can help... THANK YOU!!!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 11:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah normal just getting ready. I had it too and the dr said once you start dilating you just have cramps.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• yep normal. since they are constant if they were to come and go then it could be contractions
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• i was like this right before i gave birth like the whole week before. i could not get comfortable for anything, i got some relief if i sat in a tub but just rest with your feet up and if you need to tylenol pm is okay to take as long as you take one, if you need to sleep at night... ask your dr first though mine said it was okay but make sure.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2009