Whats bothering you??

Tell me what is on your mind what ever is bothering you. Everyone needs someone to talk to so feel free to gab away.....

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 11:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amber What's bothering me? Well my family is already sleeping. And I don't feel like going back to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Tonight for me is a "feel like shit night". Dh and I got into an arguement and I dont understand what happened. When we were dating, he was so sweet and loving........I hated the clinginess then. Now I want it back so bad. My life went so wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• this is whats bothering me i took my son to his first day of preschool today......im showing him where to put his back pack and i turn around and what do i see???........the bitch that slept with my man 7yrs ago knowing i was his lady.....her freaking daughter is in my sons class......PLEASE TELL ME HOW IM GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS????.......with field trips and stuff i dont want her watching my son and i i dont want to see her if im going on the field trips........i cant stand her......so its really on my mind with how am i going to deal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I move in ten days...And I wish it would hurry up and be here.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm 8 months pregnant and miserable. My stomach is huge, I feel like I'm about to pop, and my baby is sitting so high up in my ribcage that it's hard to breathe. I'm also having a hard time accepting the weight I've gained, even though my doctor has told me that I've gained the perfect amount and look exactly as I should. I'm sick of feeling handicapped, because that's pretty much what I am. My stomach is so huge that I can't do a lot of things. Ughh....pretty soon I'll go to bed and TRY to sleep, but every night that gets more and more difficult. How the hell am I supposed to go another 6 or 7 weeks?! I'm sick to death of being so uncomfortable!!!!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• my jaw hurts...i have tmj and it's all out of wack. i think my husband elbowed me last night
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• anon 11:45
    i am so sorry you have to deal with this. your man is lucky he still has you. anywho- ignore the woman, don't talk to her if you do not have to. Do not take it out on her child, it isn't that babies fault that her mommy was stupid. The best thing to do is be the adult that you are and not make a scene in public. You are better than that & the best defense is an offense so make sure she doesn't see that she upsets you and you will have the sweetest revenge possible
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I'm crampy from early pregnancy symptoms. If I don't eat, the cramps get worse. If I eat, the cramps are there and I battle nausea.
    Oh, and I was arrested for the first time in my life. The joys of life.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• thank u mamak57 i will do just that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• My husband is in Afghanistan I miss him so much... I hate that he's in that horrible place and there's been some lives lost and injuries in his unit... I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for him to call so I know he's ok....
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2009