any clue what this could be?

first off...i AM getting an appt tomorrow and requesting for an ultrasound. but ive been having these crazy bad cramps lately. 2 weeks ago i had an odd period..so i was thinkin i was preg. took a test and it was negative so thought it was too early. havent taken a test yet, but am hopefully gonna get an ultrasound. ive also been nauseous at times, dizzy, and....ive been having a ton of milky white discharge. these cramps feel like bad menstrual cramps. theres no bleeding whatsoever. i thougth it was a cyst, but eh idk. it goes like all the way around. my back aches all the time (lower back). we'll see tomorrow! but jw if anyone has a clue as to what the cramps are all about? early pregnancy or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well it sounds like pregnancy symptoms. Especially with the cramps and no period. That was my first tip off. I thought maybe I was pregnant so I took a test I got a BFN. I was having really bad cramping with no period and so I took another one a week later and got a BFP! I later found out the the cramping is your uterus stretching and other things to get ready for baby. Good luck tomorrow.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• It could be a cyst. Cysts are pretty common in early pregnancy, I had one before I even found out I was pregnant. Hurts like hell.
    Just make sure you get an appointment, request a blood test and tell them about the pain so they can get you an ultrasound. Good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• well i could just get an ultrasound to see whats up and if im prego ill find out then too :) im def tryin for that when i go to the drs tomorrow. it hurts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2009