Anyone been pulled over...?

For driving on a suspended license?
Did you know it was suspended?

What happened?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 11:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband has before we got together and he was taken to jail for a couple of hours till his sister came to bail him out.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• And he didnt know it was suspended. It got suspended after a wreck he was in after the insurance company (Safe Auto) said he wasnt covered at the time. Which he was. ( I know 2 people they have done this to)
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• can i say law suit?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• THAT is what happened to me today. *sigh*
    It was expired, yes, but it was also suspended and I had NO idea.
    The MP who informed me was extremely vague and..idiotic. First, he said it was suspended in May of 2008 - at which time, I was in the hospital IN TEXAS on strict hospital bed rest (says the accident was in Washington).
    THEN, he corrected himself, and it was because of an accident back in Sept 2006 which is absolutely correct. But... I was never informed it was suspended.
    No letter, no phone call, no email...no reach around. *rolls eyes*
    Nothing.
    So... I was detained (for the very first time in my life ever), and I have to go to a mandatory court meeting. I am freaking out.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• you let them know you had no idea, and you want proof from the state of the letters they sent to you.... and what address....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2009