Any cafemoms believe pot should be legal?

What are your thoughts? I personally don't do it (I've tried it but not an avid user) but I feel it's a lot safer than drinking and healthier than cigarettes. So I say what the hell...make it legal and tax the crap out of it. Everyone will be happy.

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in the suburbs drive a minivan and I smoke pot... I think it should be legal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i think it should i do not smoke though
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I agree, and still with taxing the hell out of it, it would probably be cheaper than buying illegally since theire is no risk for the seller. The taxation would also help pay for all of the high dollar government plans that will be coming into affect during this administration. As a side note, I also do not partake in any recreational substances.
    AFMommy2356

Answer by AFMommy2356 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i smoke and agree it should be legal and it bull that t isn't but worse things are, crazy! join our group 420 mommies it's for everyone!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• watch theyll legalize it & it will b what saves our country from another depression lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think that is should be legalized. It would be a smart move for the economy. Personally I think that it is the best natural anti anxiety substance, and better than all the anti anxiety meds out there full of poisonous chemicals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think it should be legal. I think it is a really bad idea for moms. THC is stored in your fat so it is bad to have smoked pot before you get pregnant and of course while you get pregnant. It's worse than alcohol or smoking for breastfeeding moms. You wouldn't want the smoke in the house with kids so you might leave kids in the house alone to go outside to smoke. If mom is stoned who is going to take care of the kids.

Lots of problems.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 12:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• All of my friends smoke it. I partake in it like every year or so. I'm a one hitter quitter. I think as long as people don't abuse it to the point of not being able to go to work or paying for thier weed before they pay their bills and other neccessities then go for it. I have a friend who is in remission from ovarian cancer and she smokes it regularly to have an appetite.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have zero tolerance for the constant user....but if your sick, in pain or need it to calm down once in awhile then fine.
    just the same I have zero tolerance for the constant drunk but have some drinks from time to time is fine.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think if drinking and cigs are legal, then pot should be.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2009