Want a Free Pair of Pants?

This is in no way an advertising that I will profit from, just spreading some enormous savings on to you. Please bump up so more moms can take advantage of this stupendous savings! Thx.

I thought I would pass on a fabulous deal to you all. I just got an email from the clothing store, NY and Co. in the mall. They are having a buy one, get one free sale on ALL of their pants PLUS, I am forwarding a coupon to use on the total price of merchandise. I was able to get 4 pairs of pants for less than $60. Pretty good deal considering each pair sells for about $40 separately. The sale of pants doesn't require a coupon, but the additional savings does. Here it is: http://email.nyandcompany.com/190e4b0eelayfousibbiq5iqaaaaabquszsnrq4rk74yaaaaa

If that link doesn't work, let me know. The coupon gives you $25 off a purchase of $75 or more, and $60 off a purchase of $150 dollars or more.

Eilish

Asked by Eilish at 12:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet