AHHHHH!!!!! BED BUGS!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My sisters place has bed bugs so she and my niece been staying over at my moms.. which is where i live at except i sleep in the basement.. I've done research and i've read that the bugs tend to take a ride with you to where ever you go.. they basically stick to your clothes... how do i protect myself from getting these bugs.. not to mention the rest of the house... how do we do this with out making my sister uncomfortable.. cuz im extremely uncomfortable having her stay here knowing that we might be getting infected

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure how well it works,but I've seen different steamers advertised on tv that you can use for TONS of stuff around the house-and one of the things they showed it was for was to steam your mattress and bedding and anything else to kill bedbugs! just a suggestion!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes I agree a steamers work great - my aunt came to visit my mom from Florida last summer and she brought her dog which came with fleas and in the 10 days that  she stayed, my moms house was infested with fleas, so we washed every thing in very hot water and steam cleaned & vacuum every thing in the house, didn' have to use poison or bug spray , but is not an easy JOB -good luck

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 7:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2009