bloated toddler my 17 months old has had a bloated and hard tummy he seems to be uncomfortable too. but has daily stools he also seems to have a slight fever at night

i am worried . He seems to be happy as always but he is not interested in food i know toddlers don't care about eating at this age so i am wondering if other moms have gone through this too. He has GERDS since birth and takes prevacid 15 mg x 2

momof651

Asked by momof651 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 14 month old girl gets a bloated belly after she eat but in the next hour or so it goes away. My MIL said my DH and my SIL both did it when they were little.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would call his Doctor asap and maybe even take him in... when it comes to there health there is no reason to risk it
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I loved mylicon. It's safe to use and really comforted her when whe was gassy and bloated.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I agree with Mylicon. It has always worked for both of my little ones. My daughter is 20 months and my son is 7 weeks. It is over the counter and you can find it in the baby section of any drugstore.
    LolaD

Answer by LolaD at 3:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2009