i am 37 weeks and tonight when i was taking a shower some clearliquid came out. but then stopped.... and i know it wasnt urine. what else could it be?

avigrl88

Asked by avigrl88 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• couldve been ur water call ur doc an kp us posted
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• It could have been your water leaking but it could have been urine as well even though you didn't think it was call your doctor or l&d and ask what their thoughts are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• it may have been your water, has it happened since the Shower? I'd try laying down flat and then getting up if its your water that will cause another Gush.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• how much came out?
    my guess is water from the shower...if it was amniotic fluid it would still be coming out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Now what do you think:) Your water could have broke. Better start getting ready, this could be it.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 12:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would go on in and get checked. I had a small amount come out at 0430 on 7-26-09 and delivered at 0915. Could very well have been amniotic fluid. Go on in and get checked. I was 37 weeks when I went in.
    nursenaenae

Answer by nursenaenae at 1:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Amniotic fluid or discharge. If you aren't having regular leaking, it's probably some discharge, or a small rip in the sac that repaired. I wouldn't rush to anything just yet. Wait it out until something else happens and just keep everything out of your vagina in the mean time.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 3:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009