Am I wrong? I broke up with him but....

I want him to know that if he wants to quit drinking, I will support him. I told him that I bought him something that may help but that it has to be something he wants to do in order for it to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• guys dont like pitty so just let him go
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He does...thats why he drinks. Hes throwing himself a pity party and use to always bring me in it with the whole tombstone mentality. The last words he put in his email were...

"I'm sorry, I want to be with you but this shit comes in our way. I hate myself for it and Hopefully it wont kill me."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh my god!! Call the wam-bulance. Seriously. Let go of this loser. He's the kind of man that will drag you down. When a man is truly happy and truly in love- he will leave his stupid addictions behind. It's hard, I'm sure of it, but come on! That message he sent you is a total pitty party.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 2:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009