has anyone ever made a pregnancy belly cast?

i want to know how to make the plaster or whatever it is...do you know? if not, where can i buy the plaster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I wish that I would have made one. I had my girls at 28 weeks though so I wouldn't have thought to do it that early regardless. You can buy the kits at Toys R Us for around $30 I think. Google it. I'm sure that you will find a kit or directions on how to make your own.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yep, I did! You can get pre-plastered gauze strips at hobby stores such as Michaels for pretty cheap. Make sure you slather yourself with oil and/or wrap yourself in saran wrap first so it doesn't stick to you. Also, it is VERY messy so either lay down tons of newspaper/plastic or do it where it doesn't matter if you make a huge mess. Good luck!
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009