I am having pains in my stomach and my back and I have never had pains like you think I am pregnant?

Asked by bellav17 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be a possible pregnancy where the fetus grows in your tubes.. or it could be a STD/STI. You should get checked just to be sure.

Answer by Michele068 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If they are cramping like pains then yes it is a possibility. Cramping with no period was my first tip off to being pregnant the first time. I thought I was pregnant and took test. It came up neg so I waited a week and was still having the cramping with no period and took another one and sure enough it was positive. I would take a test. If it comes up negative and you still think you might be pregnant I would wait another week or go to the doctor and get a blood test done. GL.

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• back pain is usually later in pregnancy

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• take a test or see a doctor, every one has odd pains now and then, there's no way in the world anyone would know you were pregnant just because you have stomach and back pains.

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Take a home pregnancy test just to rule it out. They are SO accurate. If it is negative, and especially if you feel cramp pains, you NEED to see a doctor right away. There are several STD's such as Clymidia (sp?) and others that cause symptoms like that and can cause infertility.

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009