Why do we make things so complicated?

I jsut dont understand how all these moms can make assumptions on other moms... we dont know each others story. I didn't plan on havin my 1 kid at 19 but I did. I didn't plan on being raped and having another baby 17 months later, n i didn't plan on have another baby at the beginning of 09 either, but it happened. My oldest has been sexually molested, my middle boy just likes to act like his big bro n mimic his naughty behavior (jumping on the couch, runnin around the house, not eating his food, throwing food, throwing toys) My baby is always happy n smiling. Yet I still sometimes dont feel like im the right mom for them. I do so much for them, n im tired of having ppl judge me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amen to that firenicecream!

You should never feel the need to explain yourself to us strangers. You need not justify your life to anyone but you. Be strong and tell those, or better yet ignore those with ignorant and insensitive comments. Who are they to judge when they don't even know you? I have found a positive in those who are dumb enough to leave idiotic, anon responses; it builds your character. :-D
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are a lot of judgmental moms on here. This is supposed to be a place where we can support each other and open up. I think they're just bored and most of them seem pretty ignorant. If they don't agree with your opinion, you're a bad person. Really, there are good people on here who do care. You just need to ignore them. We're all doing the best we can for our children.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• People will always judge you because that's what some people like to do. Just ignore it and keep your chin up. You know the truth and THAT is what matters!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are judgmental people.. and there are those who just come to conclusions based on what the questioner or... reader has supplied.
    So.. example, if you say you have 5 kids and you're 24... they're like "WTF?"
    But.. it could've been your situation and/or you could've had twins. So it's a little hard to think of a whole broad range of "What if's" with stuff like that.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• sounds like you wanna blame your story on us, just because people dont agree with you does not mean they are judging you im so sick of people and their pity parties. if some one says "good you got raped!" ill go slap them myself for you ,but if some one says "i dont think its good for teens to get pregnant" it does not mean they are saying you suck as a mom and they are judging you,we must all understand that everything is not judging its ok for people to have their own opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i am sorry for your situation and i will pray fot you every nite, things happen for a reason god taught you were going yo be wonderful. all moms come and turn out different oh well, judgement is hard to deal with. my mom always said don't worry about others. they ones who judge you have more skeletoins in there closet.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 5:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009