I dont know what to do!!

ok i had my son 4 months and 2 wks ago and ever since then every morning i wake up and my lower abdomen hurts like bad cramps for at leats an hr sometimes 2 and every few days it hurts all day long. I am on birth control pills and i went to the dr a few wks ago but she jsut gave me these pills for IBS even tho every ? she asked me about my bowel movements i said no (like does it hurt to poop or do i cramp real bad b4 ect) and they didnt work at all ive heard sumtimes u have to switch birth control but she keeps sayin o give it another month and then come back well she told me that for 4 months now what could it be? What should i do?

aidensmama8

Asked by aidensmama8 at 1:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Health

• Demand that she switch your b/c! I mean, it's your body, right? Most people understand their own body better than their docs so YOU tell HER what she is going to do, or get another doc. She is not taking your concerns seriously.
    Personally, I think hormonal B/C is terrible for your body in general, though, and would highly recommend looking into another method.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Find a new Doc!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009