Which one to choose!!!!!!

I have been in a relationship the past year and a half my boyfriend (who i still love) and i have a son together. Things in our relationship have been pretty rocky due to just a lot of stress. Recently my ex (first love) moved back to town and him and i have been in contact and just recently found out he still wanted to be with me. I have thought about if i were single would he and i get back together. And there are many times a day he crosses my mind. I meet up with him the other night to find out exactly how he felt about me and he kissed me. So that tells it all right there. I told him i do love my boyfriend. Not much was said. I told him i had to end ties with him but it just feel wrong to. He said well then you need to stay with you boyfriend and not talk to me. But i feel i have feeling for him but i still love my current man i am so confused and need some help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Right now? Choose your son. And choose yourself. Get to know the person you are WITHOUT a man. Once you know that, you may find that neither ex NOR current are acceptable to you.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I completely agree with OP you really need to be with your child and not in a relationship right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• you have a family be with them
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 8:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Get away from both of them and don't get involved with anyone else until you know what you want in a man. The reason you are confused is that you don't know what you want. So everything looks attractive to you for a while, and then something else looks better, so you want to try that. You have a child with a man that you now don't want, but that child still needs that man for his father. But he can't have him because you didn't know that you were not going to want his dad for a lifetime. Some decisions are so important that making the wrong one has consequences that last for a lifetime. While you can move on to the next man, your child will only have one father. Learn from that and don't repeat it. Make certain that you know a man is who you want for life before having sex with him. I think that's after marriage and commitment. And, by the way, a kiss does not mean that the man loves you. Men offer love to get sex.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There is a reason your ex is your ex, you need to remember why that is. Your first responsibility is to your son, and you need to do what is best for him. I don't know your whole situation so I'm not sure who/what that is, but you need to make your decision with your son's best interest at heart.

Answer by missanc at 8:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009