I know I've asked this before, but I have no idea....

What I should get my boyfriend for his birthday. Its the 23rd. He's a teacher and not really into anything specific...I was going to do sexy pictures for him, but I'm a little self concious right now.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that a nice dinner and a cake would be nice then maybe a movie or just a nice quite night together would he enjoy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Would he LIKE sexy pictures? I know my hubby isn't into that, so it would be a waste of money for me. But DH and I have a habit. We tell each other EXACTLY what we want. No surprises...but no disappointment either.

Since your boyfriend is a teacher, perhaps there are things he can use for school?

And BTW...great birthday! It's mine too.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I gave my husband a lap dance for Fathers Day. He loved it. But, you know your boyfriend better than anyone on here. What is he into? My husband loves music. He plays guitar. When we're tight on cash, I get him guitar picks (he's always loosing them). When we're not, I buy him tickets to his favorite band. He's a maintenance man, so tools are always helpful to him. And he likes to dress up, so we buy him ties. But, that's just my man. Think about yours. What does he love? What does he get excited about? What calms or relaxes him? Shop accordingly. :)
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 3:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• How about a night out at a cultural event such as a play, at a museum, or ballet?
    You could do this the night of the 22nd by taking him to dinner first and then to an event that would be new and interesting to the both of you, and then find a place (all night coffee shop or diner or at one of your apartments) to just talk. Talk about anything and everything all night long - you don't even have to have sex if you both don't want.
    When dawn comes on the 23rd you can then sing happy birthday to him and you both can snuggle down for some sleep.
    This way, he will have a wonderful, relaxing birthday memory to relive forever and will be refreshed for school Monday morning. :)
    {Sorry it sounds a bit like "Moonstruck" but I find the concept romantic and appealing}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009