When I met my husband I literally had 'electricity' come out of my eyes and it went straight to him,what was that?

I never had this happen to me but he was tall dark and handsome and that got my attention also he was wearing a black leather jacket which really turned me on.I didn't know him,I saw him across the room and instantly I felt and heard 'electricity' come out of my eyes and go straight to him.Has anyone heard of anything like this?Our marriage was pretty decent the first couple years and we still love eachother,our marriage has had it's troubles so it wasn't like a fairy tale romance but it sure started that way.Kind answers please from people who've experienced this or know something about it,thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Same thing happened to me! I was walking dow the hall on the way to Bible Study, happened to glace into the youth rec room as I passed and our eyes locked. It felt like a shock and all the breath left my body.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm not sure I felt electricity, but, something similar happened when I saw my current husband. I felt robotic and in slow motion when I layed eyes on him. Also, when he first spoke to me, I'm not kidding, all other sound was muted out except his voice, and we were in a crowded room. Also, I seemed to rest on every word that came out of his mouth as though hearing it for the first time and yet satisfying something in me I had been longing to hear my whole life, wierd, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yeah, I saw a wavy stream of pale yellow and white electricity come out of my eyes and I heard the crackling noise it makes, as it shot over to him.It reminds me of that weird science video by oingo boingo!This was 8 yrs. ago so I may be a little off on the color of the electricity better just go with white.I googled it and people have had simmilar stories of this sexual attraction experience but it's rare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Have you been smoking pot again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL! had that lamp cord wrapped around your ankle too tight huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• When I first saw my ex-husband I felt that way. As soon as I got out of my car I was introduced to him and we both looked at each other like, WOW! Him and I knew that my male friend who introduced us had a crush on me so we just communicated with our eyes. A few months later I went to work where they both worked and we couldn't stay away from each other. Sadly 10 years later the thrill was gone.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Wow, they must have been some really good drugs. LOL. Oh my.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anon's why can't you be respectful?
    If you don't believe it, let it be.

I felt the same thing. It was one of those Tada moments.

I had something similar happen with one of my best friends, the first time we met, but it was a past life thing.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009