Peeping Tom

My friend just found out that her fiance was caught peeping into the bathroom where her own sister was taking a shower. She's hurt, to say the least- and doesn't know what to do. They have a son together and since this happened, she's kicked him out of their home and has forbidden him from being near her and their son. At first, he denied it, but then came clean- and said that he did it out of stupidity. It wasn't the first time, from what she heard from her sister. And her sister was scared to tell her- cause she didn't want to cause any problems. What would you do if you were in this situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is crazy! I would definitely be REALLY UNHAPPY. Damn men...sometimes they only think with their penis. The first time is bad enough...but multiple times...I would have thrown him out too. I do think it's kind of weird though that her sister didn't tell her. I would definitely tell my sister in a heartbeat if something like that was going on because I wouldn't want her marrying a weirdo douchebag.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• What does this have to do with you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• She asked for advice. We're super close- and I wanted to see what other opinions were. Just to make sure. Have you ever heard of the saying, if you have nothing nice to say- don't say it at all? You should look into that ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Who said anything mean? I just didn't understand why you felt the need to make it your problem. Now that you better explained yourself your question makes more sense. You should try that first next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh, lol. Sorry, I get defensive when it comes to potential cafemom trolls. Lol. Glad you're not one. Yeah, trust me- I was not trying to make it my problem. I'd just like to help her out. I love her and I hate that she's going through this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Tell him to get the hell out of her life!! He will do it AGAIN AND AGAIN!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009