Confusion..?

I have 4 month old twin boys and when i was about 5 months pregnant my boyfriend said he wasn't ready to be a dad and left. I had a very good friend and he and i started dating soon after the boys were born. he is great with them. i hate taking them places because they have blonde hair and blue eyes and my now boyfriend is mexican and it is obvious that they aren't his. i can just feel eyes on us all the time and it doesn't seem to bother him but it makes me feel like people think i'm a bad person because i'm not with their dad..how do i let it go and just not care what people think?

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First off, not to sound insensitive, but you need to grow the hell up. You are very lucky to have found someone who will accept you and be a father figure to your twins. Men like those are hard to find, especially if you have feelings for this new guy. Don't even be ashamed or care about what other people think, because they don't know your life story. It's not your fault that your lame ass ex left you and your boys and you shouldn't have to put this new guy through it either. Just enjoy life- and let yourself and your boys be happy.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 2:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You never know what people are thinking when they look at your family. Yes, it's obvious that he's not the father. But it probably is obvious that he's up for the job. Which reflects well on him. People may think that you adopted them, or a thousand and one other things. You're not a bad person because your babies have a new daddy. :) And with today's society, I doubt many people think you are. Just be happy with your family. Other people can think what they may. But I wouldn't dwell on what everyone else is thinking, you really don't know what's on their minds. Just assume the best about them and go on with your day.
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 2:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why does it matter what anyone else thinks as long as you and your children are happy and well taken care of? It's probably just in your head that people are actually looking at you, and thinking anything. Just be happ with life, and your 2 new blessings, and don't worry about what other people think about you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Screw people and what they think. Your life is no one's business.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes I do agree with the OP You do need to not worry about what others are thinking and be happy with the two baby's and man you have in your life today. If your a mind reader then ya you know what others are thinking but I doubt your a mind reader and who gives to shits what other think. I have never been the kind of person that ever gave a shit what other thought and you should practice that ion your life also. all that should matter to you is what you think not the rest of the world.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2009