Does anyones 5-6 month old growl and roar constantly

My son constantly growls and roars at everything. Its cute but I am wondering why he does it so much and why he doesnt try to make other sounds?

tracys_75

Asked by tracys_75 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL. Mine does it ALL the time but she is 11 months and mimics or tries too every sound we make. He is probably just checking out his own voice
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My son did that, I loved it.. Its so cute! I think he did it because I did alot when he was that age.. It was so cute!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• haha yeah and sometimes he reminds me of that girl from the exorcist (creepy, but cute).
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• mine is 6 months and going through the same thing he just now with in the last week starting making a bird sounding noise and does that when he is tired it is soo funny
    victoriak12708

Answer by victoriak12708 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009