Has this ever happened to you? You think you're done having babies, and then SURPRISE you find out you're pregnant with your third.

I have my perfect couple. My little boy that is almost 3 and my little girl that is almost 1. they are perfect. the perfect age apart, they play well together, and they are beautiful. I have been feeling "dauncy" lately and I am worried I might be pregnant. I really dont want another baby due to financial situation and the simple fact that one boy and one girl is perfect. Why would I need more babies? I dont understand. Has this happened to anyone? How did you cope?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sleep- you got a bonus!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:50 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• In September of 2004 my daughter was 1.5 months old and I went to the doctors to be fitted for an IUD. I had considered having my tubes tied because I had a 4 year old that was Autistic and already had my hands full. But since I was only 24 years old I thought maybe it was too soon to cut myself off....after all who knows. So instead I went to the doctors for the IUD. Well after the took the urin sample the nurse called me into this little office and asked me what I was using for contriseptiv (spelling?). I didn't really say much because my husband and I has only has sex once. Well she told me I was pregnate...and I burst out laughing!!! Called my hubby in, told him, he actually lost his ballance and had to lean on the book case. It wasn't till I got home that I stopped laughing and started to panic lol My daughter was born Aug 21 2004 and my son was born Aug 20 2005 lmao!
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 8:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2009