when u go to people's house( family member friend whatever) do u look in the bathroom med.. cabinet?.. my answer would be of course..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO! What if they have their sex toys in there?! Oh god, my mom and sex toys in the same sentence...I am going to be sick now!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I dont but i have a couple times. I suspected my aunt of being heavily medicated all the time so i wanted proof
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Not since I booy trapped a bag of marbles in it. The friend that we thought was being nosey was in fact the one that opened the medicine cabinet and we heard the marbles falling all over the sink and floor. Funny prank, sad realization.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• *booby
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Family yes, anyone else NO! That is their personal business IMO and I have no reason to even look.... why? Most likely I will find something I don't want to see...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Not at all...I respect other's privacy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That would have never even occurred to me as something to do... I have one or twice ASKED someone for like Excedrin or something of that nature, but I wouldn't open up someones refrigerator, let alone a meds cabinet.

I have personal stuffs in mine...I wonder how many people have opened mine and inspected my crap. hmmm.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 7:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i do. i guess it's more curiosity than anything. i never touch and i never take anything....i'm just interested in what people buy. i've seen some odd things, but the wierdest was this girl i knew years ago that kept candy bars in it. i mean the bottom was stuffed with mini candy bars..........and she was like 100 lbs.........i wondered if she was diabedic or maybe buliemic (sp).....i still wonder
    that_one_chick

Answer by that_one_chick at 7:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• lol no I've never done that!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No. It seems rude.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:59 AM on Aug. 12, 2009