Do you want to know what's funny/sad?

Here I am , bored as heck, I posted some vids last night along with several moms about our military guys just having a good time dancing and such. A question is on here asking for awkward family photos and although I haven't posted ONE pic I am still getting comments from the peanut gallery. I am up, I am bored, my son is spending his last night at my friends house and yet I can't post funny pics. 2Mothers gets to get on here and chime in and I defend her anonymously yet defend myself AGAINST her non-anon! Isn't life grand?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved your vids from last night! Made me smile and surprised me at how happy I was to see them... wondering if my DH was doing some of those things (which I KNOW he is!).

I am sorry you are sad! I really think some anons need to grow up and realize there are some people who truly enjoy your pics/vids! If they don't, it's not meant for them. Maybe your pics help some people when it's late and lonely at night but anons are too self centered to realize that.... well, IMO anyways.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• post some pictures i want to see some i need a laugh :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i will pray for you. i am sorry that you are sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Thanks 07lilmama, and I really did think of you and your DH when I posted it but go and look at a question called "Why do you post pictures on here and Youtube videos"
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Swear why do you pick on this mom so? I don't know her but why make a stink about her??? it is the same thing in politics! leave Obama alone! Palin is a blessing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009