my dd (4)wants to put some makeup on my other dd (7 months)

is eye shadow okay?

just so my 4 yr old hs some fun with sissy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would encourage you not to use real makeup... maybe jut wetting the eye shadow applicator in water will let your little one participate but not cause her to get anything in her eyes... she just wants to be as big as her big sister... maybe rather than eye shadow, you could go with an organic cheek powder ... and lip gloss... these two things can make her feel big without having any side effects... have fun girls....
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 6:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I would say No. There are other ways they can play together... but then again my oldest doesn't have access to makeup at 3 years old.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't. She's only 7 months, and won't care about being like her big sister, and she might eat it.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i would not do that cause you do not want too take a chance of the little one being sensitive too the makeup and all let big sis know that little sis likes too just watch and when she gets bigger like her then she can play too but right now she is still a baby my oldest is 5 and she wants too do the same thing with her baby sis who is only 3months what u can do is have her but the baby lotion on her sister and explain that is the only makeup she can use right now it works for me with my 5yr old
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2009