Jennifer Hudson welcomes Baby boy. Was I the only one who didnt even know she was pregnant?

It's a boy for Jennifer Hudson!

She and fiance David Otunga -- who both opted not to find out the sex of their baby until he was born -- welcomed David Daniel Otunga Jr. late Monday
"The baby is beautiful and perfect," Hudson's publicist tells Us. "His parents are ecstatic."
Their son weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 5:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• I didn't know it either. But here's to her and her fiance for not making a HUGE celebrity deal of the pregnancy. Sometimes as much joy that surrounds the birth of a baby it's also nice to keep somethings things private and personal. I know she's in the spot light but at least we didn't see her all over the media, there wasn't a countdown to when she was gonna have the baby and people poking their noses into her their personal live.

Hopefully she was able to enjoy her pregnance experience just like a normal woman. Best wishes to her family and the wonderful time. My only regret is that her mom wasn't here to share in the joy with her. May Jah bless them.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh I knew. I saw her on Oprah and she was pregnant and she sang at the Michael Jackson Memorial, she was freakin HUGE. I felt so sorry for her because it looked like she almost couldnt stand up....LOL. Her voice was a pretty as ever.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i didnt know either
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 6:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No I did not know either. Congrats to her!
    amy7243

Answer by amy7243 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009