severe back pain

im 34 weeks and having severe back pain baby is bigger than she is supposed to be i have an appt today but this is getting unbearable and im getting to the point i cant move and tylenol isnt helping what should i do
this is my first pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see a chiropractor.. but that is what happens :( tell your dr of course though
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Is it something ongoing? If it's something new, or it's getting worse by the minute you need to call the ob office.
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 6:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Im 38 weeks and OMG I am having the worst back pain of my life, I haven't been able to move or walk much, and tylenol doesn't work for me either, I've been using icy-hot and cold ice packs/heating pads, this is the only things that are getting me through my day. I went to the hospital BEGGING for help, for them to say "suck it up" and take tylenol... Its to the point where I BEGGED for an induction, Im 4 CM 75% -1 They STILL said no. I feel ya mama... And I hope there nicer to you, than they were to me :(

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Maybe it's back labor? That happened to me...it's no fun, I feel for you <3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2009