How can I conceive a baby girl?

I already have a son and i would like to have a baby gal.. please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex and cross your fingers for a girl! That's what I did! I don't think there's anything special you can do to make it be a girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I personally don't believe there is anything special you can do to determine the sex of your child. Some people will say time of year, tempature of the room, position!! The only thing I know is I concieved my son in the early summer and than concieved my daughter early fall. Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 7:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• same way you had a boy.. have sex unless you spend thousands and have them remove all the boy chromosomes
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 7:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I read   ttc on the 12th day from the 1st day of your last period ( started your flow on the 1st then on 13th day you TTC)  & grtr chances of a baby girl b/c  this is   the very bgnng of  ovulation ,w/ means the egg is very far - b/c female sperm are "slower" but swim further distance "boys" are faster but they get "tired"& give up before they reach the egg -  giving this a  better chance for a "female" to get the egg first / for a babyboy u TTC the 16th day b/c the egg is so much closer  easy to get to -avoid sex for a few days till d-day comes& when u "finsh" lay still for 20 min .

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Sex. Lots of it.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I wish i could help,but i have 3 boys!!!! It wouldn't hur to try what annon. suggested.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• have sex, then you have a 50/50 chance of having a girl
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The Shettle's method worked for us to give our boy first and girl second like we wanted. It is based on the fact that male sperm tend to swim faster and die quicker and the female sperm swim slower, but live longer. That means for a boy you DO NOT have sex until about 3 days BEFORE you are due to ovulate and then you have sex all 3 days and a couple after ovulation. For a girl you have sex up to 4 days before ovulation and then don't have sex until you are positive you have ovulated and a couple days have passed. This does NOT guarantee anything, but it does up the chances for you a little. We would have been happy with anything as long as they were healthy, but we preferred to up the odds a little since my husband wanted his girl to have an older brother to watch out for her.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• So if you try to have a girl & end up having a boy are you going to sale him? put him up for adoption? be mad he's a boy? or just hoping for girl but still love a boy if thats what you get?
    Anonymous