top of the morning!

good morning moms. what are you up to? i'm drinking my first (and only) cup of coffee while the kiddos watch blues clues. the coffee turned out perfect today, exactly to my liking so i think it's gonna be a good day! might go to coldstone later and let my 2 year old have a treat :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh ice cream treats sound great! I'm also enjoying my first cup (though it won't be me only!) which is good because I've been up for 2 hours already!

We're going to go grocery shopping, we're going to buy a new coffee pot, and we're going to the park.

Then I have to pack because we're going on a long weekend trip to Lake George tomorrow.

I hope your day really is great! Good coffee is my favorite good omen :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Today my little man is 3!!! Happy and sad.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 7:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• beck, that sounds amazing!! can I go with you? lol!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Aww, happy birthday to your lil man! My oldest girl will be 3 as well in Oct, and my babygirl is 8 months old today! Time flies!!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• My oldest girl will be 6 on Oct 29th. And today my baby is 12 weeks and my sister is 5 months pregnant.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Happy Birthday 3 year old!
    Right now my living room clock is chiming the 8am hour and I have been up since 6am.
    I've had my cup of coffee and I've been on here.
    Hubby just came down the stairs and woke our two teens up before he came down.
    We're taking them to Potomac Mills today for school clothes shopping - it's an awesome indoor mall filled with outlet stores that have terrific low prices and tons of sales. The mall is so huge that it took me and hubby 3 hours to walk it's length. We only shopped in 2 stores on the way. We plan on spending the whole day there today so the girls can get their fill of a mall they've never been to before and see all the stores they've never seen before.
    Did you know Benneton is still in business? I haven't shopped there since I was a teen in the 80's! LOL
    Have a terrific Wednesday everyone!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh happy birthday little 3 year old man!

My son's 1st birthday was the 3rd of August and yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary so we've had a big month too!

tnm786, of course you can come along! Just bring some of that Coldstone Ice Cream with you! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Prydferthmenyw, Where is that mall? Is it in DC or Maryland? I want to go outlet shopping so badly! If only I could justify a new wardrobe for myself! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm up, showered, dressed and fed and I'm now killing time on cm before my appointment for my OHIP renewal.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm showered and dressed. I cleaned the den & computer/laundry room for almost an hour and you can see real progress! Also had breakfast and took the kids to school. Right now, I'm on cm, doing a load of laundry, listening to "The Work of This Holy Season" on www.uuca.org podcast, & updating my calendar for a Girl Scout trip to Savannah.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 9:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2009