College tution need help urgently with this one....

Here is what is going on in 07 I was down florida visiting family and while down there i got a TEMPORARY JOB, like a summer job i was there only for 2 maybe months at the most. Then i returned to PA to continue my education that i was already working on since i had been goign to college since fall of 06 here in PA and I have been living in PA since December 24th of 04, BUT now PHEA is saying that in 07 because i got the job down there that i am NOT a legal resident of PA in 07 so they took away myFINCAIL AID FUNDING FOR THE LAST TWO SEMESTERS and these two semster coming up, they SAID they sent numerous emails but i dont recall recing ANY of them and with out this fincal aid from them I HVAe to PAYBACK for all finacail aid that they had giving me which equall outs too 3,700 and theer is no way i can pay i am unemployeed and on welfare please help i dont know what to do any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No answers yet