Is it normal

I am so excited to have my c-section...i only have 2 days...i cant wait...i am so excited...like i seriously cannot wait until they cut me open and bring my baby into the world.....i mean words cant describe the emotions i am feeling.....48 hours and i will hold my lil johnovan orien....i cant wait....but is it normal.....just wanna know....cause everyone is saying im to excited....

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bah! I think there is no such thing as being "too excited" over a new baby! Congratulations!!!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You're not nervous about the surgery???!!! GO GIRL!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Enjoy it...and congratulations!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• no...the surgery there are riss in it just like a vaginal delivery...i perfer to look at the bright side.....seeing my son for the first time....seeing my 2 year old see his lil brother for the first time....i just cant wait..thank you all who answered
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I know i was excited for the day I would hold my babies in my arms!! Your feelings are what they are and i don't think there is a too excited about having a baby!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• way to go for you i would be super nervous about having a csection but hey you are about to meet ur new baby .congrats
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I am 2 weeks away from mine. :) I remember being super excited with my first two, and I'm sure I will be for this little man too as I get closer and closer.

I am like you look on the bright side, in the end you get a little baby... what else is important??
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I wish I could be like you. I will have my 3rd c-section in December and I dread the surgery and recovery each and every time. I'm so miserable about the idea of the surgery, that I can never feel happy or excited about the delivery until it is over and I see my baby. I even fainted just before my 2nd c-section.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• http://ican-online.org/vbac/home
    there are other options than having a repeat c/s.
    you're not like most people, and personally, i wouldn't be excited about having major abdominal surgery. i can see being happy about getting to meet baby, but the surgery no. there are more risks to a c/s than a vaginal birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009