I still love him....

And I don't want too!!!!!! This guy has hurt me SO bad for the past 5 months, but before he started treating me badly I fell in love with him. I want so bad to be over him and not think about him. I've been going out with my friends some and that seems to help while I'm actually out, but he always finds a way back into my thoughts. I wish I could just remember how mean he was to me before we broke up, but the good times just seem to flood it out. It's been a week tomorrow since I've spoken to him and I know if he called me up today I would go right over there...HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Get counseling
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 8:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• i know what you mean... but its hard and you will get over him it helps if you have alot of freinds that you can talk to and once you start dating again things will get alot better. you just need to fill the where he use to be with fun things you will doing. and when you feel like your missing him do something you like to do something that dosent let you think. at night when your alone in your bed and he poops into your mind. instead of letting your mind go right to the fun and good times try really hard to think of why you cant be with him. and think about the guy that you need or what you want from a guy. i dont know what esle to tellyou but thats what i had to do.
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Thanks JacobMommy, I apprecieate that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2009