In need of new meal ideas for kids

My children are not picky eaters but I am looking for new ideas on foods for them. I just would like to change it up. Anything healthful and pretty easy to make. Thanks in advance ladies.

mamasangels2009

Asked by mamasangels2009 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• try allrecipes.com love it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why do you prepare separate meals for them?

anyway, I have a ton of recipes for tasty, healthy, budget and family friendly recipes; if you would like some, please send me a message

Answer by rkoloms at 11:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I do not prepare seperate meals for my children. I am just looking for new ideas to change things up so that they dont get bored with the meals. I always make them all eat the same things every time. I do not have time between 5 kids to make seperate meals for each one. LOL
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Pigs in a blanket...kids love pigs in a blanket. Its easy, not messy and the littler ones can help
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2009