Wow, just watched the Doctors......

Kids are snorting and smoking the candy SMARTIES-----It can be very harmful.....What will it be like when our infants grow up? If this is happening now?

Sherri0521

Asked by Sherri0521 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Health

• Kids aren't that bright are they. IF they want to snort candy, why wouldn't they to with pixy sticks? IT's already in powder form and comes with a handy straw. Same with those packets of coolaid that comes with a stick. I loved those, but never imagined using htem as drugs. When I was younger, a friend whould spray an arasol can into the cap and sniff it. I never understood that. I guess kids just get more creative as we learn their secrets. I just don't understand why anyone would do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Me either! It makes me sick. I also heard of the choking game that kids as young as 10 years old do. And some have died - I saw an episode on Dr. G. Medical examiner on that subject. The world is a very scary place. I don't want to let my baby out of my sight.
    Sherri0521

Answer by Sherri0521 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why on earth would you snort candy? It couldn't possibly get you "high"! The only thing I can think that it would do is give you a bloody nose, and if it didn't do that it would hurt really bad! What is wrong with kids these days?? That is insane!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• On the program the kids said," It made them look cool to puff a cloud of smoke". But according to docs - it will hurt their lungs and throat. It is just nuts!
    Sherri0521

Answer by Sherri0521 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2009