Does anybody out there have ANY IDEA'S of where I can make money fast, I got bills the company I worked 4 closed it's doors..OMG what am I gonna do?? Any idea's ladies? Thanks!

The company I was working for closed it's doors..not 2 much of a notice 2 any of us either. Well I have my kids & grandkids & gotta pay bills & keep a roof over R heads..any idea's ladies..thanks!

momofteens3

Asked by momofteens3 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Cashle is a 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT website that allows you to work when YOU want, get paid when YOU want, WITHOUT ever charging you anything. I get paid everyday and so can you. There are NOminimums to cash out on either. This is an excellent way to make money or even a way to earn free christmas for you and yours. Take a look at the site below and see if it is something you are willing to try...

CASHLE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• file for unemployment
    KayleesMommie

Answer by KayleesMommie at 10:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• There are very few ways to make Fast Legal money. Go through your things and do the Ebay thing. Look in to home JOBS but those take a few weeks to get paid - just like a new job. And that's IF you can get one right away... Then there are home based businesses, but those take money to get started and time to get up and running...

Why not get some friends together and have a large "yard sale/ flea market" then what ever is left sell on ebay... IT won't make you TONS of money, but it could pay a few bills...

If you need more than that put ads out on your local Craigslist & Backpage for stuff to sell. I have done ebay FOR people. They give me the items to sell, I put them up, sell & Ship them and then we split the proffits... Again, won't make you rich, but it might pay for the electric...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• If you want to check out a list of home jobs let me know, I have one...

But for FAST money... Ebay is best!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• prostitution
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Have you filed for unemployment compensation?
    Do you have anything that you can sell on Craigslist or ebay?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anon ~ What they hell? Wouldn't you be afraid she would take your business?? Come on, really?!?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Common sense answere here file for Unemployment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I have a list of work at home jobs, 100% free information and free jobs. Nothing to buy or sell. You can read my information at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009