What To DO

I'm at wits end Ever since my boyfriend/baby daddy turned 18 he's been acting weird an i'm the one thats pregnant he acts like he don't wanna be bothered any more but a couple months ago he was getting upset saying I don't involve him in anything but now that im trying he acts like we get on his nerves I mean I kinda think he's cheating but I don't wanna assume anything but not only have I noticed a change in his behavior but his mother says his attitude has gotten worse since his birthday. I'm also tempted to tell him that he got his head so far up his a$$ that he think his sh.t don't stank . I know most will say its hormones but I'm telling you I know when it's just my hormones an when it's not I want it to work but I'm better than taking sh.t from somebody who don't got a pot to piss in an a window to pour it out of.

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its just him getting scared i think. he is still young and everything is going to be so confusing and hard so just hang in there try to give him some space see if that helps he may just cling right to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2009