So Obama even knows the government cannot run anything correctly?

Yesterday at a Town Hall with Obama says Fed Ex and UPS are doing just fine

Fed Ex and UPS are private companies. The Post Office is government-run. Obama himself said the private companies are "doing just fine," while it's the government-run Post Office that's having "problems."

So lets add more government ran mess? The man has made one of the oppositions points even more valid with his own tongue.

Don't say this isn't so because it's from you tube,I watched it yesterday and heard it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The government needs to stay out of our healthcare.I mean it's one thing to mess up at the PO but a whole nother when it comes to our health.Why in the world would anyone want these people in control of our health?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The Post Office has been hurting for a long time. That's no secret. If private companies are doing thing better than the Gov can than all that means is that the Gov's health care program won't make private insurers obsolete right? Because they'll still be "doing just fine" as you say.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• So beck it is ok iyo to make others pay for this plan that will likely be a mess?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• He is so stupid that he gave support to the opposition. What a talking head!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I am afraid that the wording in the bill would eventually mean the ins. companies would become obsolete, as you can keep your private health care, but you cannot opt to buy private health care. Most people don't keep the same job they have, so if you are getting ins. through your employer currently, then you lose your job and exhaust your cobra coverage, you cannot opt to enroll in a new employer's ins. plan, assuming that employers won't just take the 'penalty' and can their health plan and tell their employees to get on the govt. plan.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Great 10:21 so then eventually we would all be stuck on the government plan that will likely suck just as Obama seems to imply himself by way of acknowledging that the PO sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Exactly :30. I agree with his statement above. That is just one reason of many that I am against govt. run health care for all. The real problem for me is that this plan is not good enough for the people touting it, so it is clearly not good enough for everyone else. If they do not have to take part in it, then it is only about control and money.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Excellent...the man told the truth...the government runs nothing effectively and efficiently so WHY give them healthcare? WTH why can't ALL Americans use this logic? Man I finally agree with BO on something! LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Be realistic.... Is anything perfect?
    Are insurance companies running effectively? Banks, Car industry, transportation (airlines, buses, trains) Wall street? The private sector isn't much better than government. why can't we have both? I believe in Obama's plan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2009