I think this is fun to ask.

Ok I am so anxious to know what I am going to be having so is there anyways that you can find out what you are having besides the ultra sound? Even if it doesnt work what have you heard?

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 10:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Theres always that chinese calender thing, and i believe you can find it online. i also saw a cute book at motherhood maternity.
    ps the chinese calender was wrong for me lol
    but if you just google, baby gender predictors, you'll find a ton of stuff!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I did that and it sucked because I got half that said girl and half that said boy! LOL! I was like that is dissappointing.
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 10:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• BUMP
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 10:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• This has worked in my family for years! Take a sewing needle, tie a pretty long about 6 inches of string to it. Hold it over your wrist, being very still and not moving the needle. You will see the needle move, if it goes front to back or side to side it's a boy. If it goes in a circle it's a girl! Try it and good luck. It can also predict how many children you will conceive. After it goes in one direction for a while, it will stop or slow down, then start back up again, how many ever times it does this is how many children you will conceive.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• sorry, birth is the only absolute predictor. Tons of parents are shocked at birth to get the opposite of what old wives tales and tests said the birth would be. We chose to be surprised at the births of our three babies. Best time in or's every being surprised. I highly recommend surprise cause 9/10's chance it'll be a surprise anyway. Congratulations on your baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I had a lady that worked at walmart with me when i was pregnant with my first. She said she could look at me from behind and tell me what I was having. She was right with my first second and third. And she has been right for 2 of my sisters. She said she has never told anybody wrong. She is Puerto Rican.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• The doctor told me that the faster the heart beat the more likely it's a girl, that boys have slower heart beats. Been true for me so far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2009