Does anyone else feel like they are in an age funk at the clothing store?

I know weird question. I am 23 and when I got to walmart, target, jc pennys, kohls, really any clothing store, I feel like there arent any clothes for me. I feel like im to old to wear juniors, but to young to wear the stuff they have in the womens section. If your in the 20-30 range, where do you go shopping to look young and in style, without looking like a 16yr old? Cause I sure cant pull that look off.

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 10:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I definitely agree with Express and New York and Co. I also like the Gap.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• American Eagle is good for your age group
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• american eagle is good if you can afford it.. but i sure cant.. i try to reslae shop and yard sale all summer for winter, im 30 and yes most of the time i dont look my age.. but what are we to do? i dont want to look like a grandma or what my mom wears.. tshrit and jeans arnt everyday wear.. i do like CATO they seem to have just right.. like right now im wearing a british barbie shirt, i know its for a 12-16yr old im sure, but im running out of options..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I am 21 and have the same prblem. So I go to express new york and co and j crew.
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 3:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I was just shopping and having the same problem yesturday! LOL! Depending on what I am shopping for, if I am going out on the town and want to look sexy and, yes, kindof sluty I go with juniors from Kmart or Walmart, but if I am looking for work clothes and "appropreate" clothes I go to Fashion Bug or Layne Bryant. I LOVE Fashion Bug. Half of my wardwrobe is from there lol.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 3:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OH!! And Gordmans. Adorable clothes at GREAT prices!
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 3:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I shop at Hot Topic, Wet Seal, Torrid, and Rainbow.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You are 23 and think that you can't shop in the juniors dept.? I am 32 and still shop in the juniors but I only buy things that are appropriate. The misses dept. is way too old looking for me! Just because I am 32 doesn't mean i can't still be hip!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Hey yeah me too! I'm 35 and I still check out the Jr section..lol...age appropriate of course......I agree that the womens clothes all remind me of grandma and are some thngs I flat out would not wear! Fashion bug is good and Lane Bryant. I get some things from New York & co too. Just cute things from all over that are all put together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2009