What do they need to start preschool????

I know she'll need clothes (the essientals) probably a little backpack, will she need a folder,crayons???? I cant wait to go shopping. On the other hand though-my baby girl is starting preschool. I'm kinda sad too. Shes growing up way to quick.

NewTakeOnLife09

Asked by NewTakeOnLife09 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Our teacher provided a list to us.

Large backpack, indoor shoes, extra clothes, white towel (for when it starts raining or if they want to lay down and nap and they aren't nappers).

Pencil bag with colored pencils, #2 pencils, pencil sharpener, eraser, glue stick.

Water bottle.
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You'll get a list for your preschooler.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Depends on the teacher. My middle daughter didn't even need a book bag because there was no room to store it during class. She was just supposed to bring a folder to and from class.
    My youngest is starting preschool but won't get a supply list until the first day. She already has a book bag, pencil case, pencil and folder because I remember her older sister needed them (at the same school, different from the one the other dd went to). If I recall she also needed kleenex, paper towels, wipes, glue sticks and crayons but I'll wait for the list to get those.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I dunno all we had to bring was a towel for nap...I guess if they need anything they will ask.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2009