My stomach looks weird?

For the past few weeks I've been very nauseated, had bad diarrhea and haven't been feeling good.

Yesterday I woke up and my my belly literally looks like it got small. It kind of looks like it dropped too...

Does this mean I'm getting closer to labor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yES!!!! HOW FAR ARE YOU?

JOSIE
    CERTIFIED SKIN ANALYST
    WWW.JSURIANO1.QBEAUTYZONE.COM
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yeah, it will look smaller if it had dropped because it is more in your pelvic region. Its sound like labor could be coming, it maybe a few day it could be a few week.s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yeah, your baby probably dropped. Mine dropped at around 32-33 weeks. My belly also looks lower and I have a lot of pressure down there.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 11:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes...if you look smaller that means the baby has dropped! Which is a good sign you could be getting close to labor....also the upset tummy and the poops is also a good sign of pre labor! Good luck
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 5:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2009