Hillary's claws come out

I think I would have gotten a little miffed too, but I'm not the Secretary of State representing the USA. Do you think Hillary showed a little of her famous "bad temper"? Do you think she is truly the best person to be Secretary of State if she can't control her temper better than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqUtbbkVXg

jesse123456

Asked by jesse123456 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She did not demonstrate the apblom expected of the SoS. Maybe it was a low estrogen moment--did she later apologize for her comments? She definitely should!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• She must be an ANGRY MOBSTER!! REOOOW FSSK FSSSK FSSSSSK!!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why do people expect those in office to act differently when that person reacted the same way you would have in the same situation? It makes no difference if she is Sec of State. What if someone saw you "lose it" out in public with your kids? Any other mother could come up to you and explain to you that you shouldn't show your bad temper out in public and how dare you behave that way in front of your kids. You'd defend your actions as a mom just as she has the right to defend hers in her position. I'm not a HIllary fan by any stretch but this is pushing it.

All this shows is that she is human. So what she showed that she has emotions. I'd rather see that even Hillary gets ticked off like the rest of us sometimes. You don't see exert this "bad temper" everytime she is in public. But give it time and someone will say this happens all the time with her when it doesn't. It's one instance.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• LOL Bexi...I do think she could of been more cordial for sure
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Umm, yeah, I didn't see any temper there. She stated a fact. In general, I don't like her, but I think you are being a bit hard on the woman. What she said made sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Yes it made sense anon its just if I were in her position id of not relayed it that way with that tone myself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• OP: What she said did make sense, but when you combine it with the body language then.... She was at a news conference. I think that the setting demanded her to be more "SOS" than Hillary. If this had been at a time of opportunity, she could have given the answer without a problem.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• That's why she's my Bitc(h)!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• " That's why she's my Bitc(h)! "

Oh my god.. hahahaha.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• This wouldn't be an issue if a man had acted that way. If a man had responded that way then he would have been seen as assertive. However, if a woman puts her foot down and shows that she won't be walked all over then she's a bitch. Typical double standard.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2009