can you get prego

right after you get off of your monthy visit? I have read differnt things and just wondering from other women if they have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ovulation can occur any time during the month even during periods. even without stress our bodies change change our cycles. only surefire way not to get pregnant is to not have sex.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• yes
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Anytime you have sex (even protected lol) there is a possibility of pregnancy.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Well the only time you can get pregnant is if you have sex within 7 days before ovulation. Average cycle is 28 days starting with your first day of your period as day 1. With an average 28 day cycle you ovulate around day 14 so from day 7-14 you can get pregnant. This is for women who have an average 28 day cycle. It is completely possible to get pregnant as soon as you stop your period if you ovulate within 7 days of then.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You know, I don't really care what any doctor tells me in regards to this. My rule of thumb is that, if you have sex...you could get pregnant. No matter what. I got pregnant and the very last day of my cycle despite my doctor swearing that it could not happen. I've known people who have gotten pregnant on birth control, even when they used it properly. I've noticed that a woman's body is so complicated and complex...we cannot just make set rules for what can and cannot happen to us. There are so many exceptions. I don't know too many women with a completely regular cycle...getting their period like clock-work. I just don't trust what people say is possible and is not. So to answer your question, in my opinion, yes you can get pregnant right after you get off your period, I say this from experience.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Although yes, you technically need to have ovulated and egg must then come into contact with sperm, there are variables.
    Once in a while we might ovulate at an abnormal time, we might have wonky cycles, the sperm might live a few days in there prior to ovulation and then later implant... who knows. But strange things can happen!
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• being that sperm can live inside you for 5 days it is very possible to get pregnant while on your period
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 1:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009