Can you give me some gift suggestions for a first birthday?

People keep asking what to get my son for his birthday. My list so far is:

magnetic drawing board, kadoodle crayons and markers, rocking horse type thing, some kind of riding toy, books with textures and/or sounds....... that's about it so far

He loves to "color and draw" (scribble) and the animal books with fur..... he goes crazy he loves to "pet" the animals. I have clothes stocked up till he is 4 so I'm trying to do mostly toys(we get everyone's old kid clothes)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son just got some Mega Bloks from my FIL and he loves them. They're like giant legos.

Also, I like getting clothes because then I save money. Let people know what size he wears or what size you think he'll be this winter.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• just tell them to get age appropriate toys. they can go to ANY store and find something that will help with the development of your baby. If you have something you DONT want him to get let them know. that would probably be easier than trying to make a list of things to get. plus...your as surprised as he is, it is great! Happy Birthday to your LO!!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009