Remember the little girl yesterday at Obamas Town Hall?

A girl from Malden asked President Obama a question at Tuesday’s town hall meeting in New Hampshire about the signs outside “saying mean things” about his health care proposal.

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Hahah, interesting.. makes it look even more set up than it was before.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Why? Just because a supporter's daughter asked a question? There's no proof in this link of anything other than that SOME people DO support the President.

Also, plants at these town halls are nothing new. Bush did plenty of it too, this is not a method that is exclusive to either party. The President needed an opportunity to respond to lies being told about the bill. NOT EVERY DISAGREEMENT IS A LIE and the legitimate questions are being over shadowed by the fear mongering falsehoods. If you want to know who is really taking away the voice of the people look to who is distracting us with false information about "death panels" so that we aren't asking real questions like the previous one about who would be on the Panel of Stakeholders.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• You recall that little girl, the one who asked Barack Obama about those “mean signs” his opponents have been carrying around. Turns out her mother is not only a major donor to the president’s political ambitions, but she’s met personally with the Obama family and administration before.

But remember: This was a totally random, non-pre-screened town hall where average Americans got to question the president. Some of these random Americans just happened to be major donors and supporters, not to mention acquaintances, of the Obama family.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• defensive much? You support the party in power right now, you should be playing offense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• What I don't understand is why is an 11 year old girl asking questions at a town hall. I need to hear from people who can actively vote. Let the 11 year old girl sit, listen, learn but leave the questions to adults. This is more of the smoke and mirrors his handlers arrange, and he allows. I would rather have the shouting out of frustration and desperation than a choreographed Q&A. Doesn't he (or his handlers) realize that we can tell the difference.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think it is funny liberals blast conservatives over questioning this admin at town halls. I have been to one and asked a question. I was not a plant just someone who is concerned with what is going on. This health care plan and cap and trade will sink my family. We are the middle class that will be hurt by Democrats in control. I was laughed at by my Congressman and told I was a plant. I will be out there making sure he is not elected he never did answer my question the only ones he did were liberals who asked questions he dismissed everyone else. I think it is valid to question if the little girl was a plant. She probably was. Obama is smart he will do everything it takes to get his controlling policies in place. My Congressman is out for himself only that was very apparant Obama is no different.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• jesse, he just thinks he is that good.

"Why, even an 11 year old girl can see it clearly, why can't the rest of you just think like an 11 year old?"

Unfortunately, she doesn't have life experience, political knowledge, or the cynicism that comes with age. We all see too often how our government is just selling out our founders intentions for popularity and power. I have a feeling that 11 year old will grow up and think "WTH was I thinking?".

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Beck

Why? Just because a supporter's daughter asked a question? There's no proof in this link of anything other than that SOME people DO support the President.

***

Because her PARENTS can easily INFLUENCE her world!!! Did you question what your parents told you when you were 1--or did you trust whatever they said--especially when it came to politics?! She's 11--we shouldn't care what she thinks....when she's 18 MAYBE---but more likely when she's 30!!

My "rolls eyes" moment came with the FIRST "random" guy Obama picked...a STATE REPRESENTATIVE!!!

What are the odds?! Glad you asked!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Ah, the so called death panels. The 'lies'. Ezekiel emanuel, the doctor of death. Decided to follow through and actually read his whole articles. Turns out, he's NOT for euthanasia, except in the case of the extremely terminally ill who can't be comforted. (lie). And that, like MOST docs, he believes in rationing meds out in times of shortage. (true). He created the complete lives system to del with what he felt were the shortcomings of the modern rationing system. The lottery system, the youngest first, etc. In it, he explains the shortcomings of each rationing systeml and attempts to create a perfect system, which indeed does value a two year old over an infant, a forty year old over a sixty five year old etc, hence, the person who is most likely to live ' a complete life, con't
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2009