moms if you have NO health insurance, privately or through state or US goverment what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Health

• Pray Obama's health care plan will pass so u and you lo's will be looked after!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• We don't go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• if you're in jersey near ocean county, ocean healthcare intiatives and shoprite supermarkets with clinics both see completely uninsured and also any one insured to any degree.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Go to a clinic and pay $60 for office visit and get discounted prescriptions.
    maryw24

Answer by maryw24 at 12:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't go to the dr at all. No ER, no dentist. I just can't afford it. I try to be as healthy as I can, and pray the national health care plan will pass.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 5:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Pray I don't get sick. My husband lost his job and our insurance and we have been battling just to get my new born on any sort of health insurance with no luck. We can't even afford to take him to his doctor for check ups yet.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2009