a woman who has it all, but never happy

Manytimes we look back at our lives realize that we are grateful for our experiences and what we have. But why is it that there are a few, that has had a good life, and has had everything (a large house, beautiful children, a good husband, and top notch vehicles in their garages), and is not happy with their lives? One person, who's like this, answered by saying,"Well I guess when you have everything, you focus on what you don't have". I have not had as much, but I am very grateful and happy with what I have.

Not to bash, but could it be that I understand the value of what I have?
What is your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE..WANT WHAT YOU HAVE AND NOT WHAT YOU DONT HAVE..SOMETIMES IN LIFE PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT HAPPY WITH HTEMSELVES..ITS NOT THE MATERIAL THINGS ITS A PERSONNAL ISSUE..

jOSIE
    CERTIFIED SKIN ANALYST AND MAKE UP CONSULTANT
    WWW.JSURIANO1.QBEAUTYZONE.COM
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Those who have everything are spoiled, and do not appreciate simple things anymore so they are unhappy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• happiness comes from within. it has nothing to do with material things or other ppl in our life

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• she ,and perhaps her husband, are focuses on the materialistic BS instead of a loving, happy home with values and morals. that is why she isnt happy. they fill the void in their lives with CRAP instead of love and compassion for others...
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I think it is because they lack that sense of fulfillment that comes from giving back to society. Get out and go visit people in a nursing home, work at the soup kitchen, volunteer at the hospital, visit shut-ins, or something that is done with no payment (or even "thank you") in mind. There is a feeling of truly being productive when you just sit and read to someone who can't read anymore. You don't have to know them, but the human contact they receive is invaluable. Things don't make you happy but actions do. The poorest of society can feel wealthy if they perform selfless acts of kindness! And guess what, all of this social change cost absolutely nothing!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

^^^THIS^^^
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:46 AM on Aug. 12, 2009