six and a half months pregnant .....so tired, is it normal?

????????????????????

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mhmm
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Sure is!!!!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 11:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I am 9 months now but I was this whole pregnancy.(It wasn't like this with my other 2) Just make sure your getting enough iron(low iron can make you more tired) and if everything else is good according to your OB appointments then it's normal. Just going to get worse too lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I meant to say I was tired this whole pregnancy, never had that second trimester "burst of energy" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Oh, yah, pretty normal. But be sure you're drinking enough water (a LOT), getting tons of sleep, and eating very well. Do you have enough iron~ take prenatal vitamins? Sometimes there are ways to help the energy level some...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Try to get like 10 hours of sleep a night and eat a lot of protein for energy!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• "Try to get like 10 hours of sleep a night "

This made me laugh.. only because I get maybe 5 hours of sleep a night myself.. the curses of already having a toddler who has night terrors... I WISH! I could get 10 hours of sleep a night.. don't think I would know what to do with myself.. lol
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2009