what's the dirtiest mess your kids have created that you've had to clean up?

Pezmeister1

Asked by Pezmeister1 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Kids' Health

• omfg my toddler sh!t on my dining room table.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Diaper explosions. Atleast 1 every 2 weeks. I have to cut off his onesie and put him in the shower. Usually it gets on the carpet and I have to get out the carpet scrubber.

He did it at the picture studio last week, it was all over the props, toys, carpet, and his blankie. It was a disaster, luckily my MIL is the photographer and she helped me clean him up.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Not the messiest, but the cutest!
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• poop all over their room
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 3:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• When he was 2 months old and on special formula the poops were horrible!
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Today my husband and I were both busy and I hear giggles coming from the bathroom (one is almost 4 and the other is 2 1/2 ) I know my daughters going poopie and I tell my son to leave the room and give her some privacy. Well another minute goes by and I hear more giggles, I go to investigate and my son "went fishing" for poop with a toilet bowl cleaner he had found under the sink- not only did he go fishing, he caught one and put it on top of the toilet! That was a lovely mess to clean up!
    sarahbrown1220

Answer by sarahbrown1220 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• When my middle child got out the bottle of chocolate syrup-- and squirted it all over the floor, himself and the cat! The hardest part was cleaning the cat-- he did NOT like water or getting a bath....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2009