tmi sorry

can having a yeast infection cause a lot of cramping? i had a period last month on the 23rd and it last 4 days and on the 6th of this month i started having double over cramping pains it hurt so bad and they were only off and on and at one point it was only on one side? so last night i went and bot what i needed cause i thought that i was getting one. so anyways i didn't noticed a difference in cervical mucus until last nigh so is it possible it was the yeast infection starting that's why i was cramping so badly? i still am but maybe it will go away oh ya and i woke up this morning and my boobs were swollen i kind of liked it cause im on the smaller side lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yup it sure can.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 12:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• See your Dr. I had simular symtoms when I had an eptopic pregnancy. Also you want to rule out PID.
    oftheshire

Answer by oftheshire at 3:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• thats werid maybe your prego and you dont know it. or maybe something is going on with your body you need to see a dr.
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• with my first daughter i had that same thing happen and later found out i was pregnant and it was the implantation of the baby so ya i would go get a test and see
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009