Do you think it's ghetto to let a baby run around the house in just a diaper?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aboslutely not! my 8 month old gets hot real easy anyway. but i let him run around like that all the time! of course if we leave the house he gets clothes......
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Around the house, no. Around the neighborhood or grocery store or walmart, yes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• why on earth would that be ghetto no matter the exact meaning of ghetto in your opinion? it sure is easier to potty train a near naked baby than one completely clothed!!!! Plus babies just love to run and laugh and be free in their own skin!!!! I vote for near naked babes!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Nope, I let my son run around the house in his diaper...especially when it's HOT out!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 12:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No
    KzaM4Infinity

Answer by KzaM4Infinity at 12:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• Well I may be ghetto, because my baby hardly ever wears clothes unless we go out to a store or someone's house. I even let him play outside in a diaper.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No. WHo says GHETTO? What the heck? Don't worry about your baby in a diaper. At home,anything goes and nobody should be saying it is "Ghetto". Good grief.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I don't think that it resembles a place where the Jews were required to live prior to being sent to the concentration camps. I think it's trashy to not let your kid wear a swim diaper at the beach or pool and let them drag their big ole diaper around. However, at home, my son does it all the time. There are more choices of words than "ghetto".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• No, especially if you live in a place where its super hot in the summers,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• nope
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2009